Friday, August 19, 2011

Where do you find motivation?

Hello again - it's been awhile and I'm really disappointed in myself for not keeping up with this blog. My intentions were to at least contribute a few posts every month, but then I was laid off from my job on October 8, 2010 and had to get REALLY serious about my business.

That's a good thing, of course. But the bad thing was, it left little time for me to do what I wanted to do including this blog. Now that nearly 10 months has passed, I'm somewhat successful at my business again and want to share what I've learned.

Not only that, I also want to start writing down my thoughts again since I have lost a bit of direction lately, focusing so much on my business that I'm quickly becoming a "drone" that only does one thing all day every day.

Anyone relate to that in the internet marketing biz? I'm sure you can - however I need to get myself re-motivated to write down my thoughts each day so STARTING TODAY I plan on doing that. Hold me to it. Or not, since nobody reads this blog anyway, but hopefully that will change soon if I make it a daily habit!


See you tomorrow, Doug

2 comments:

BobSab said...

Doug:
Are you still associated with Clickbank? How has response to your book been? I'm interested in promoting your book and the bonuses posted on your ad on my website. I will be publishing the site in about 1 week of this post. I would appreciate your response to this comment. Best of luck.

Doug Hart said...

Bob,

Yes, I do sell my ebook (The Road to Happiness) through clickbank. I haven't sold that many, in fact I have been working on other projects for the past year such as niche marketing (very small niches, using Amazon and Adsense ads).

Good luck with your site, if you decide to promote my book it's a 75% commission ($13.49) - the ones I've sold were well liked haven't had any returns yet.

This whole thing has been a learning process for me, so hopefully you are finding that out too. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Doug