Sunday, November 23, 2008

Making money online

Hello again,

The more research I do the more ways I find to make money online - which if you haven't figured out by now is my ultimate plan, and my goal is to quit my "day job" by next year. If anybody out there is already doing it, but all means drop me a line or post your website here and I will be glad to check it out. Of course, the one of many ways to get more traffic to your site is post your web address on places like MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, etc. and let people know you exist. Upon until now, nobody knew I existed outside of my articles on many websites (go ahead, google me with "doug hart articles" and see how many you get!).
Anyway, here is my list of ways to make money online so far:

1. Write an ebook and sell it online
2. Start a blog (and write in it daily!)
3. Buy a butt-load of great domain names, and put ads on them
4. Start a website that does nothing but promote other peoples products
5. Sell products on Ebay, CraigsList, or some other auction site
6. Start a "members-only" site, using some skill that you can teach others

These are the best ways that I know of so far, after doing quite a bit of research and reading tons of newsletters, blogs, and internet marketing books. Do they all work? Yes and no. Some work better than others, but in order for ANYTHING to work you have to leverage your particular skill to make it work, and give enough time and energy to see it through. This principle is the first principle in any business, in order to make it work you have to keep at it, tweak it, see what works, drop what doesn't work and do more of what does work. Did anybody say it would be easy? Hell no, but how much would you give of yourself in order to quit your current job so you can work on your computer a few hours a day and make twice the money? Yeah, I thought so...

To your continued success and happiness!

Don't forget to visit my site at http://getpassionforlife.com and check my other products too!

3:58 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: